Friday 24 October 2014

This quote about children draws my attention to how children develop at their own pace, how they progress sequentially through physical, cognitive, and emotional growth and change. As educators we have met a lot of children that are unique in various ways when it comes to classroom activities or outdoor when they mix up with their peers.

         Personally I draw inspiration from this quote, it makes me to have more patience in dealing with, not only children in the classroom but also my children because I believe that when the time comes for them to unwrap those beautiful qualities and knowledge in them, they do it in a beautiful way that you cannot imagine.

3 comments:

  1. The quote you selected is very beautiful. I really enjoyed reading you blog every week. I love the expertise and the knowledge that you have about your country of Nigeria. It was always really interesting to see what topics you were going to write about. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience,
    I really like the quote you have chosen. It reminds me that we need to remember that everyone in my class is a child, they are each unique in their own way. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
    I have enjoyed learning a little about your home country and the difficulties the children there face. I believe that you are truly making a difference in the lives of the children in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience,
    I love your quote I hope you do not mind if I use it in my newsletter next month. I have enjoyed reading your post and have learned a lot; I wish you much success as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete